- About BEE
- Academic Programs
- Send us a photo!
Resources for undergraduates
- General Overview (pdf) of the Ecological Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Frequently asked questions about the Ecological Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Standards of Professional Conduct
- Who is my advisor?
- When will a course be offered?
- Advising guides
- Bubble Chart (pdf) showing Course Pathway for first and second year Ecological Engineering Students
- OSU Advisor-Advisee Responsibilities
- Find out when you can register for classes each term - Priority Registration schedule
- Contact undergraduate Head Advisor Dr. Roger Ely.
- EcoE Program Petition Form
- Engineering Course Override Request
- College of Engineering undergraduate policy manual
- Change of Major Form Please note - The Pre-Engineering EcoE Major Code is 654, and the Pro-Engineering EcoE Major Code is 450. These are not listed on the current Change of Major Form. Kathleen Martin in 116 Gilmore Hall can sign as the College Head Advisor.
- Apply to the Engineering Professional Program Summer 2015 or later
To assist you in planning, we have made a list of EcoE required and elective courses and the terms they are taught. Please note that course offerings are subject to change. You should check the General Catalog and Schedule of Classes.
An excel spreadsheet of when courses are offered is attached. You will see two tabs at the bottom: “old program”, “new program”. Please follow the “old program” if you entered pro-school Fall 2014 or earlier and have not chosen to adopt the new program. All students who will enter pro-school in Winter 2015 or later should refer to the “new program” tab.
- Student clubs
- Volunteering with College of Engineering
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Study abroad
Student Resources @ the Engineering Hub
The Engineering Hub is a one-stop shop for all your questions about academic, technical, campus, and administrative resources for College of Engineering students.