Travel and Reimbursements - Presentation on how to do them

Travel Reminders - Directions for planning and Reservations

Travel Pre-authorization form

Foreign Travel Authorization Form

Travel Reimbursement Request Form

Receipt Reimbursements (You should always use a direct-pay location or a location that can be paid for with the department purchase card whenever possible. Reimbursements should be a last resort and kept under $100. Please see below for a list of direct payment locations.)

If you are traveling out of the United States and/or for longer than 30 days, you must register your trip with the Office of Risk Management.

Rental Car - If you need to rent a vehicle for travel, please email Jennifer Cohen for rental contract information. When utilizing the Enterprise contract for one way vehicle rentals you will initially be charged a drop off fee.  This fee can be removed manually when you pick up your vehicle rental at the Enterprise Rental Office.  Currently this is a manual process for Enterprise and so they can’t guarantee that the booking agent will remember to remove it for you.  It is in your best interest to try and remember to check for it when you are picking up your vehicle. You can access the Enterprise reservation system online.  First go to and login.  Under the "Employee" tab there should be a link for Enterprise.

NuTravel Online Reservation Guide - Presentation

NuTravel Azumano Login

Direct Pay/Invoice Vendors for purchasing and eating

More information coming soon.

Students are required to use Motor Vehicles for ground travel around Oregon to do work.  Using a personal vehicle should be a last resort.


Information for Motor pool can be found here.