Fluid properties, fluid statics, fluid motion, conservation of mass, momentum and energy for incompressible fluids, dimensional analysis, ecological engineering applications. Lec/rec. PREREQS: Consent of instructor.
- Analysis of fundamental concepts and governing equations for fluid flow applied to biological organisms and ecological systems.
- Develop conceptualization and analytical skills to conduct analysis of ecological systems.
- Develop skills to conduct rigorous engineering analysis and present results in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to Design System Component or Process to Meet Desired Needs.
- Ability to Understand Techniques, Skills, and Modern Engineering Tools for Engineering Practice.
- Ability to Apply Knowledge in Specialized Area Related to Ecological Engineering.